Monday, November 14, 2011

Anna Dressed in Blood Book Review

Anna is a ghost  and has been killing people who come into her home.

Cas Lowood is a ghost buster or aptly named kills the dead,  and travels with his mom to a new town.They are heading to Thunder Bay , Ontario . He gets tips to find and kill ghosts.  Cas knows that something big is going to happen this time. He starts a new school and makes some friends with out trying to hard. He wants to get the scoop  about Anna. He goes to the house , and Anna doesn't kill him.

I loved that this was in Cas point of view. I loved that his circle got wider and the many Ghost Buster jokes.

I picked up this book because Karen said that this good book, and I knew I had to read it. What a great bunch of Characters. I loved the cover , and how the relationships with the Thomas, and Carmel slowly grew. I also loved learning more about Anna. This book was very descriptive .

I can't wait to see what happens in the next book.

Book Review= B

I bought this book and this is my Honest Review

6 comments:

  1. Anna! This was so creepy and good and I love any book from a boy POV. I'm glad you enjoyed Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...Thunder Bay. That's practically Minnesota. I'm very interested in the characters in this book.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to read this one! I keep hearing great things about it, and it sounds right up my alley. Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the Ghostbuster jokes as well! haha. And Cas was a fantastic protagonist! Glad you liked this too :)

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adored this book!!! SO GOOD! I really liked getting Cas's POV as well, and Anna was somehow both terrifying and vulnerable at the same time, loved her:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just posted my review of this one today too. I really enjoyed it and zoomed through it but had so many questions about things that didn't quite make sense to me.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks