Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Mini Reviews --Sean & Poison Diaries-Nighthshade


Great story about family and friends. Payton is a type A personality. She finds out that her family has been lying to her. She gets some counseling and starts to focus on Sean Griswold's head. I liked that it took her a while to come to her terms with her parents and the illness and that she slowly opened her self up to Sean. She also starts a new hobby.Such a cute book. 
Book Review= B

This is the 2nd book in the series. Jessamine Luxton makes some choices and turns to the dark side. While her love Weed is looking for her , and want to help save her. She goes through many changes through out this book. She is also searching for her lost love , but also under the influence of Oleander.
Loved the imaginary and can't wait for the next book , and this is more adult book . I also loved the time period.
Book Review=B

I won the first book and the other is my last BEA Book and these are my Honest reviews

1 comment:

  1. Sean Griswold's Head was so adorable and a change from the typical YA book.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks