Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Top Ten Tuesday --Thanksgiving Dinner

Top Ten authors to have thanks giving dinner and this is brought to you by the Broke and Bookish.

1. Gini Koch -- Love her alien Series and AC's. This series is LOL funny and Music
2. JK Rowling-- I love her series about the boy who lived and faced Voldemort and Snape.
3. Stephanie Meyer -- I read the twilight series multiple times and brought me back to YA.
4. Laini Taylor-- I loved the Smoke and Bone series
5. Lauren Oliver -- Love her books and blog
6. Suzanne Collins-- Would love to meet the person behind Hunger Games
7. Cynthia Hand-- Hands down the best angel series
8. Veronica Roth--Divergent series ...would like the next book now


I know its not ten but those are some authors I would love meet and talk with over Turkey dinner.

6 comments:

  1. I got three of the same as you! But I think I can understand why you like choose them all... except Meyer. She may be lovely, but her books aren't my cup of tea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. My very favorites would be Nora Roberts, JK Rawlings, Stephen King, Jane Austin and TOlkien.

    Here's My Post

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was thinking about some of these authors too but I didn't know how J.K. Rowling would get along with the rest of my "guests". I'm so lame! We did both name Veronica Roth though. Thanks for sharing!

    My Top Ten

    ReplyDelete
  4. I would love to meet to Stephenie Meyer...;) She seems like a girl you could be bff's with...!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice list! :)

    I love Tina's comment. I think lots of us want to be Stephenie's BFF.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love to have Stephanie over for dinner too! I've actually met her a few times and she's fabulous in person! Super sweet and really down to earth. I think she'd be so fun to chat with for hours!

    I'm a huge fan of the Unearthly series and until I read Embrace by Jessica Shirvington it was my favorite angel series too. Have you read Embrace yet? I know there are international copies floating around. I'd be interested to hear what you think!

    Great list!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks