Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Thankful



Best Book of the year 





These are some of the things I am thankful for right now.
 I am also thankful to the publishers that send me books.
 I am thankful for you dear readers , and also for the many friendships I have made online and sharing books with many of you.
 Thank you for recommending me books or telling me to read a series. 


I am thankful for authors who write such awesome books. I am thankful for family , friends, and food, children's health, teachers, music, friends, family. 


I am sure that I can list more of the things that I am thankful for but I won't go on and on with the long list.

8 comments:

  1. You have such a beautiful family, Julie.
    Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm thankful for and love you too Julie! xoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy thanksgiving! I'm thankful for books and the blogging community - especially bloggies that I get to meet, like you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That was awesome. :) Happy Thanksgiving darling :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Happy Thanksgiving hon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so sweet...;) I love ya too Julie!!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks