Sunday, November 27, 2011

Advocate for Tris of Divergent

Hello

This December will be busy for me. I have signed up to advocate for Tris from Divergent.


Here is my Review of the book 

I choose Tris Because she is strong , but challenging her self with the faction. She is a Divergent and I am proud to supporting and advocating for her. She leaves her family and there starts to question more of the factions and what it means Faction before blood. Does it really matter ? She also chooses Dauntless and meets Four.

This is her next book and I will be having more posts coming.

This is my avi for supporting Divergent
thanks divergentation for sharing this pic for the tourney  and this is Team Tris pic
http://www.divergentish.com/2011/06/fan-art-chasm-and-tris.html 

Can I count on your support for Tris ?? This was one of the books that lived up to the hype and such well rounded characters.


3 comments:

  1. Great pick! Good luck in the Tourney! I'll be rooting you on...as long as Tris is not up against Sophie! LoL ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I am so supporting Tris!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm absolutely supporting you on this one! Excellent choice and very well deserved. Love your pick!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks