Thursday, December 29, 2011

A Promise of Safekeeping --Book Review

Lauren Matthews sent the wrong man to jail, and she wants to make amends to Arlen the man who spent nine years in jail. Of course Arlen doesn't want to see her at all, so she befriends his friend Will.

Lauren and Will slowly get to know each other over the time , and they both have secrets and can both read people. Lauren and Will both struggle with mistakes, regret , and forgiveness. I love that they both have issues to work through individually .

I think that this was a good story and very predictable in some ways because I knew that there was some attraction between the characters . I did love that there is reading guide to question more of the story. I did like that someone was taking responsibility for an error. I find that now a days that it isn't the case now.

Book Review= C

Thanks to publisher for the book and this is my Honest Review
This book comes out Jan 3

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks