Saturday, December 31, 2011

Happy New Year

This year has been good for the family and for me. I have read some really awesome books , and still have some wonderful relationships with some local bloggers and some that are still very far away.

Highlights-
Reading Divergent
Alien in the Family
Lola and the boy next door
Armchair BEA -- Karen getting my books :)
Breaking my wrist
Having all kids now in school this coming next semester
Got a cell phone
Saw family for many events
#teamTris

I didn't finish my goodreads challenge of 200 books , but shy of it by 17 books. I think that the Quality of books out weigh the number of books read. I have new authors, and new series to read. I am not too sure if   I will do any challenges ..but I will be reading the books in my piles.




Thanks for such a great year and hope to continue on with many more.

5 comments:

  1. Breaking your wrist was a highlight??!! lol

    Wow! That's a lot of books - you did fantastic!!

    Happy New Year Julie!!

    xoxoxoxoxoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy New Year! I can't believe you read so many books!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year, Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I did horrible on my Goodreads challenge this year. I read 111 books last year, and this year's goal was 112, but I only hit 65! I cringe every time I think about that...Hopefully this year will be better!

    ReplyDelete
  5. It was so great meeting you this year! We'll have to get together sometime soon. All my travels have calmed down for a little while.

    My mother broke her wrist a few weeks ago. Hasn't been fun. She's hoping she won't have to have surgery. They say she's on the cusp. Plus, she can't work until it's completely healed - which has been good and bad for her I suppose. Nothing like a 2 month vacation.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks