Monday, January 2, 2012

Dreaming Of Mr. Darcy Book Review

Kay is unhappy in her job. She gets some extra money and leaves town and opens a Bed and Breakfast. She has been working on book called the The Illustrated Mr. Darcy.

Adam also lives in the same town and also a screenwriter. His movie of Persuasion by Jane Austen will be town filming. That's when all the comedy begins.

The cast decides to stay at Kay's Bed and Breakfast while they are filming. She meets some famous people like Gemma, Sophie and Oli.

Gemma is the daughter of a famous TV star. She likes to knit and at a crossroads with her life. Oli is the handsome man playing Mr. Wentworth and also having some issues too.

Kay tries playing matchmaker and also finds some love in the book. This was a cute story. I did love that the characters grew and changed while filming the movie , and others knew some secrets.

Best Line: I gave him my heart , and he gave me a button

Book Review= B

Thanks to Net Galley and Source Books for this book and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. Never heard of this one before. It sounds really cute though and that cover is pretty. Great review!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds really cute. What only a C?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your choice for best line. Cute!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks