Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Everneath Book Review

Nikki Beckett  has been in the underworld or Everneath  for 6 months , and finally comes back again to say good by to her family. She lives in Park City with her dad and her brother Tommy.  Her mom was killed in a car accident. Her father is also the mayor of this town.

She has been thinking about Jack who she loves and used to date. She wants things to her life to be normal , but that isn't going to happen when there are two boys in her life fighting for her love. There is Cole the musician and he plays for the Dead Elvis's, and he was able to help take away the pain of losing her mom . There is Jack who has been a friend and then something more. I loved the band name.

There were so many great lines and I loved that this took from the mythology of Orpheus and Eurydice. I loved that this book and such great characters that Nikki was such a good, and trying to deal with the so many emotions from her friend, and Jack. I loved that she is trying to make things right before she has to go back to the Everneath.

OMG this ending was happy /sad and can't wait to read this next book. This book has supernatural, romance , family interaction, and characters that seemed very normal.This book was haunting good.

You Must read this book

Best Line: like a nun at a strip club 


Book Review=A

Thanks to Harper Teen for this book and this is my Honest Review


8 comments:

  1. Eek! So glad you loved this it's such a wonderful story! I love that none line too and the ending was heartbreaking but also great. I can't wait to see where they go from here!

    Giselle
    Xpresso Reads

    ReplyDelete
  2. Julie, I am so glad you fpundit a review book that you loved! I know you've had a few duds lately. I'm excited to read Everneath. You chose a great line to include!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That was supposed to say "found" not "fpundit". Where's autocorrect when you need it?!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great review Julie!! I, too, can't wait to read the next one :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello, Angie here from Angels Are Kids and Furkids. I want to award you with the Versatile Blogger Award for all the wonderful reviews and contributions you make to the blogging and writing world. You can see the details at my blog: http://angiesangelsrkids-furkids.blogspot.com/2012/01/this-week-jean-from-httpgibbee.html
    Congrats!!! :-)

    AND I LOVE this book's cover. You gave it such a good review, I may have to put it on my list. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got this one this weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really need to read this one! Great review! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. OK, that's it.... I REALLY need to read this one!! You had me at great lines & myth.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks