Monday, January 23, 2012

First You Try Everything Book Review

Evvie and Ben are a couple who are slowly growing apart. Evvie is more crunchy and isn't completely right in the head. She is doing a documentary on a worker in a store.

Ben has fallen out of love with Evvie , but has been seeing someone new. He wants to be more to her , but he is still married to Evvie.

Evvie decides to try something drastic to get Ben's attention which has consequences for them both.

This is told in both Evvie's and Ben's point of Views in the different chapters.

Overall interesting story of the ending of a relationship and their feelings toward each other and their memories. They both have some good and bad moments from their marriage.

Book Review= C

This book is already out

Thanks to Harper for the book and this is my Honest Review

1 comment:

  1. This doesn't sound like my kind of book, but I can see how it would be interesting. I wish the goal for literary works wasn't always to be depressing.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks