Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Tempting Tuesday #3


1. Catcher and Ethan share some personality traits. What makes Mallory, Merit, and even us readers attracted to these guys? Would you date/mate with someone like these guys in real life?  Well they are real jerks sometimes , but they have a heart of gold underneath all that machoness. 



2. In Chapter 9 we learn of another murder. Do you see any patterns with the previous murder and Merit's attack? Do you have any guesses as to who is responsible and the motive behind the murders? I think I have idea of who might behind the murders. But I could be following the wrong red herring .

3. The commendation is my favorite moment in the book and a significant event in Merit's life. She has finally come to terms that she is a Cadogan vampire. Were you surprised at all that Merit resisted Ethan's call and that he made her a Sentinel? Do you think she'll do well in this position? Why or why not? I think she resisted because she doesn't like to told to do something. I do think that she will do in her position. Yes I was glad that she resisted his call because she has a stronger will than his :) 

4. Loyalty is a reoccurring theme throughout the book and much of this series. Why is it so important to Ethan that he needs Merit's allegiance? Is it solely a Master and Sentinel thing or does it imply something else? I think being Loyal is important aspect of friendship and being able to trust someone. Ethan needs her allegiance because that's He is her master. I do think it also implies something more of their relationship. 

5. If you had the opportunity to sit down with Ethan, Merit, Mallory, and Catcher for a bite to eat like in the beginning of Chapter 12, what questions would you ask them at this point of the story? 

Well I would like to talk with Merit , and wonders is she misses being a student . I would also ask what kind of food she is interested in right now besides blood. I would also ask is she attracted to Ethan or if this just a Sentinal or Master deal. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks