Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Hemlock mini Review

Mac best friend has been killed by a white wolf. The world has changed with more Lupine Syndrome. In this world there are Trackers who find the wolves and put them into containment. She is best friends with Jason, and Kyle. With one of them she finally starts dating.

Good: I stayed up til midnight reading. Slow burning friendship that turns to love. She is looking out for her friends because she is a friend. A mystery with some paranormal mixed in. I loved that this voice was so normal but her life was messed up. I loved her voice. I loved that there were so many secrets around her , and that she wanted find the killer of her best friend Amy. She is trying to save Jason , and still have vivid dreams where her best friend is talking to her.

I could go on and on about this book , but this book was so different from other paranormals and there are true friendships. I loved the cover , and all of the little one liners. There are so many good one that its hard to choose just one. But this is book I would recommend , and there are some adult situations mentioned, and drinking.

Bad: Nothing ...

Book Review= A

This book comes out May 8th and thanks to Karen for sharing her books with me and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. Yay! You REALLY liked it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This one is one my TBR pile. So glad to hear you liked it. :) Great review.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks