Thursday, February 23, 2012

Pandemonium Book Review

Lena has been living in the wilds. She is trying to cope in a living area and still missing Alex. This book plays out with Then and Now.

Then: She has been living in the wilds and trying to survive the day to day with Raven, Tack , Blue and others.

Now: She is s student and knows more about the Julian who is the son of one of leaders. He is going to get the procedure done soon.

Then : She still loves Alex but finds it hard to cope in the beginning with out him.

Now: Slowly being attracted to Julian , and her job is keep an eye on him.

Okay I did like this book and felt that this was a good addition to the series , but it also suffered from the second book syndrome in my opinion. I think the ending was the best part and what a cliffhanger. This book was good but the pacing seemed off due to the the Then and Now. Lena is still searching for her mother. She also feels betrayed by someone who she trusts. She has to make some choices. This was book was a good read and able to catch up with all the characters right away. Some Characters were missed.

Best Line: A world with out love is a world without stakes

You are only as good as your training, and your training is only good as your thinking.

Book Review = B-/C

This Book comes out Feb 28

Thanks to harperteen for the book and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing. I have the book here on my shelf just begging to be read. Have to first finish Partials and then I'm dedicating my time to Pandemonium. Great, honest, review. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree. It did have that second book feel, like Catching Fire did. I LOVED the CLiffhanger. i can't wait to see how it turns out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Noooo Not a cliffhanger! I still haven't started this series yet. I'm just waiting for all three books to come out before I start anything these days.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks