Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Networking --ArmchairBEA12

Today's suggested writing topic...we'd love for you to share a positive "real life" experience with books! Either by way of your own partnerships in your community, a book signing you went to or possibly even a get together with fellow book bloggers. Tell us all about it!


Well my experience with this is best decides with a story. I had wanted to borrow some books from BEA10 and I was asking very nicely to borrow them. My good friend Karen shared with me some books, and even the next year she got a couple books off my list. This year I asked some others and more local to me get books this year. 


Also where I live I have gotten together with some of my local bloggers and have very good relationships with them. Here is a picture of Jaime, Patricia, and Mindy and I. 







Here is picture of Alison and I. 


I am on twitter and Facebook 


This is how I network and I have made some wonderful friends through blogging. 

20 comments:

  1. Isn't it great to meet up with fellow bloggers? Its like a bonus!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've yet to meet a fellow blogger. I need to work on that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish there were more bloggers around my area. How much fun that must be.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love to meet bloggers who live near me. And how fun that you have friends who will share their BEA loot with you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes its great to share books with local people.

      Delete
  5. I would love to meet local bloggers too, that's nice you have so many near you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am a bit envious since I live so far out in nowhere land. No one out here understands me. I will admit a desire to ask if someone would lend me a book or two from their BEA stash but figured no one would be willing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that'd be cool to live so close to other bloggers. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. So cool!! :) Glad you have awesome bloggers close to your home! :) :) Twitter Party was completely awesome! I've really enjoyed it! :) Enjoy aBEA! :) ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great photos! How much fun it is to meet up with other bloggers =)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's fantastic! I love sharing books with other book bloggers! I figure that means we all get to read more awesome books, and the awesome books get more attention! Lol

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to find some bloggers close to me! This looks like a ton of fun!

    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. It must be great to have friends and bloggers to share with! I haven't met anyone near me yet but I hope that changes someday. :)
    My Networking Post

    ReplyDelete
  13. It's awesome that you have a group of bloggers that you're so friendly with! :D I wish I had that. I think I need to move first though. :P There aren't many other bloggers in my area.

    Thanks for sharing your experience with us, Julie! :)
    Ambur
    My Armchair BEA Networking Post

    ReplyDelete
  14. Nice! It's great to have a little bunch of bloggers nearby. I'm so thankful I found my local bookish community!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Yay!!! It's been so nice getting to know you this year.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks