Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Arise Book Review

Amelia and Joshua are back again. They are still hot for one another but can't touch for very long before she disappears. They decide to visit some family in New Orleans. She meets some new ghosts and more of his family. There are some other Seer's in the family.

Amelia makes some choices that hurt Joshua , and there is voodoo is around them. The Grandma is mentioned through out the story and not seen too much. She makes new friend and has a new enemy to deal with this time.

I enjoyed this story and it didn't have any of the sophomore slump with this book. I found it to be a page tuner and I wanted to see what would happen.

I loved that Amelia is still strong as ever , and dealing with hereafter in her own way.

I now need to pass this book along to my friend Wendy to borrow.



Book Review= B

Thanks to Harperteen for the Book and this is my Honest Review and this book is out June 5th

4 comments:

  1. I still haven't started this series. You definitely have me intrigued though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds fun; I love ghosties. New Orleans . . . meh. Except, I think I don't like it *because* of the ghosts. That place creeps me out. LOL

    I'll have to look up this series.

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, this is the *second* book? Look at that cover! Ghosts? New Orleans? *Goes to find out what the first one is*

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks