Thursday, June 28, 2012

Pushing the limits Book Review

Echo is in therapy . Noah is in Therapy. They both have their issues and they both are dealing with different family issues. Echo has scars and can't remember what happened on a night. Noah lives with a foster family and , and wants to see his brothers.

Noah is a the bad boy who doesn't want to fall in love. He will do what he can do can to save his brothers. Echo and works with Noah to help him , and they slowly form a friendship of Sorts.

Noah and Echo both deal with their issues separately and together. . They also have some amazing friends who care for them both. I even cried during one of the scenes. I loved how hones both Echo and Noah were to each other. It was a breathe of fresh air, and this book was good. Noah's siren is Echo and he would do anything for her.

This was a dark contemporary just because of the many issues it tackled from bipolar, sex, foster family , and family of those not in the army . I loved this book

Best Line :  I said I would tutor him, not take him to prom. Besides, from what I heard , quite a few girls have ridden that train and loved every second of it.

Like a guy who would share his dinner with me and give up all of his fries ? A guy who broke the rules so I could listen to my father talk with my therapist? A guy who gave me his jacket when I was cold? A guy who set me on fire with a simple touch? But Noah couldn't possibly want a girl like me

Book Review= B


Thanks to Harlequinn Teen for the letting me read the book and this is my Honest Review


This book comes out July 31

3 comments:

  1. I loved how this was more than just the typical YA drama. It wasn't about making each other jealous or any of that. They ended up being very mature characters making tough decisions.
    It really was a breath of fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great review. I have this one on my shelf and I am really looking forward to reading it. Your review has made me even more eager to pick it up now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous28 June, 2012

    Nice review, Julie. I have this on my ereader from Netgalley, and am very excited to read it. :) I'm so glad you enjoyed and yes, that IS an awesome line!! Thanks again for the review. :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks