Sunday, July 15, 2012

NYMBC Take that NY

Jaime, Mindy and I and the other book bloggers met up at Max's and this is what I had. It was yummy. I figured for all the work out i was doing desert should be first.
This is CJ and I . I had interviewed her for a local series and read her Transcendence book. I told her that it was one of the better books , and I am a picky Reader. There might be a 3rd book , maybe in that series. I also talked with her about her trip :)
I am next to Veronica Rossi of Under the Never Sky, which is a book I adored. It was so nice to finally meet and chat up with her. She is just as awesome as her books. We talked Perry, Roar,and her amazing cover.
This is all the authors there, and yes I chatted with most of them. I talked with Malindo, Veronica  R, Lisa, Katherine, Daisy, Ingrid, Corrine , Stacey, and Veronica W . It was a fun evening, and it was relaxing to go and visit with the authors. I will try and get to all the books that there on the table . But I was glad that I read most of them , since I had interviewed them for my local author series.

I also meet some awesome book bloggers Nancy, Tara, and Jessica. I met a few more but I don't remember all their names.

9 comments:

  1. SOunds like you had a blast!!

    yay for dessert first! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was so great to finally meet you - it was an amazing event, unlike any I've ever been to. I hope we get to do it again sometime!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How fun! Where was this? ..I guess I don't know what nymbc stands for. :D ..Yummy lookin' dessert!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Jinky NYMBC stands for Not Your Mother's Book Club. They host a lot of YA book signings at Books Inc. in San Fransisco. NYMBC does an amazing job.

    Bookluvr Mindy
    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads

    ReplyDelete
  5. @mindy for the info. I sent Jinky an email about it too.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great write up, Julie~

    ReplyDelete
  7. This looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks