Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Witch's Brew Book Review

Lily is a witch and soon she will going for the gleaning. Logan is a warlock who will be also taking part in the this too.

Logan and Lily sorta meet in the woods and her magic is changing. Lily is confused about this guy she keeps seeing in her dreams. She then finds out that there is curse between the witches and warlocks. The curse has been going for 100 years. There are different levels to training to become a witch. Jonah was a such a fun person, and I hope to see him more in the story

Lily wants to save the witches , and with the help of her sisters and Logan. This was a choose your own adventure , and I loved that I could make choices for the characters and I wanted the story to go.

Best Line: spidery unease crowded through my veins, only tinted with something else, something oddly pleasant-- a spoonful of honey in green tea.

My only complaint with using this was that I unable to save some of my favorite lines like I do normally with other books.

Book Review= B

Thanks to publisher for the book and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks