Saturday, August 4, 2012

Dead Letter Office

Celia has lost her father , and now in New Orleans with her mom getting to know her dad's family. Her dad was a marine . Her mom is different with tattoo's and many failed business. Celia is hearing music and having spooky experiences.

While exploring the house of dad, she finds a letter addressed to her. She doesn't know what to think. She makes friends at school with Tilly, and Donovan. She meets Luc and deals with Peyton. She decides  to solve the mystery . While there she learns that she has some magical powers, and is able to help others .

This was a good mystery with a little paranormal mixed in. This was another choose your adventure , and I loved that I had a hand in the story. It also made me think of the my friend lives in New Orleans , and the rich history that is in that town. I loved that this wasn't your normal ghost story. There is some romance , and a character that surprised me .

Best Line: Dead is Dead

Book Review= B

Thanks to the publisher for the book and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks