Saturday, August 4, 2012

Girl Of Nightmares book Review

Cas is still hearing Anna. He learns more about the order and still has friend issues with Carmel and his friend Thomas. He travels to England and tries to survive and being tested . He also learns more about Giddon and his father. He meets someone new who might replace him.  I loved his mom , and that his friends were really good friends.

Read this book. Great book in the series

Book Review= B

Thanks Jaime for letting read this book

3 comments:

  1. Yay, I'm glad you enjoyed it! :)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to know you liked! :) I trust your judgement since you are always so picky! <333

    Magical Urban Fantasy Reads
    bookluvrmindy

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just picked this book up recently and am REALLY excited to read it! :) Glad you liked it!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks