Monday, September 3, 2012

Blogger Confession

Following:  How do you follow blogs?  Do you use Google Reader?  Are you on an e-mail list?  Are you more apt to follow people who have less followers?  Would you follow a blog to enter a contest?  What makes you unfollow a blog?

I follow many blog on my google reader. Yes I do get some blog listing by email. It depends on the blog that I am following . I do follow some of  both big and small blogs. Lately no I wouldn't follow a blog to enter a contest because my reader is full as it is, and I don't always have the time to read all the blog posts. 
Unfollowing a blog can be because my tastes change or they are always ranting. But I also unfollow blogs that haven't been active for some time. Its like they stopped blogging..

Thanks Karen and Pam for this topic

6 comments:

  1. Great answers.
    I usually follow in GR too.
    I'm with you, I unfollow because my tastes have changed and I'm not really connecting with the blog anymore.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I had time to read all the blog posts I would like, but that would be impossible.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish I could read all the blogs too, but sadly real life often intrudes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I followed a few through email but I found that to be a pain. Now I use google reader and Twitter.

    I'm really bad at checking out posts and commenting these days. I do manage to go to all my favorite bloggers on a regular basis but it's difficult to find time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I mostly use Google Reader too, although I don't have nearly as much time to read blogs as I want! I usually end up going through them once or twice a week, depending on how much I'm online.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  6. I use feedly/google reader. Though, as you can see, I get way behind. So I usually "mark as read" posts that are older than a week. I try to clean out blogs I don't read from time to time, but because I can go long stretches without reading, I don't know if it's the blogger's fault or mine! So I keep way too many.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks