Friday, November 9, 2012

Scorched Book Review ( Tracers #6)

Gage is a SEAL and he used to date Kelsey previously 8 months ago.  They see each other once again at her uncle's funeral. Kelsey deals with bones at the Delphi center in Texas. She has been dealing with a project in the Philippines.

She asks her ex fiance to run a check on something since he is with the FBI. She goes over to find out the information, and winds up being chased because she knows more than she should know. During this time we see Liz who is chasing after Gage . She new to the FBI. Vaughn is Gage's best friend who help him in any way. Gage is framed for the murder , and he is now on the run to. He will do anything for Kelsey.

This book was full of action and romance. I have only read one other book in this series and I found this one to be better. I enjoyed more of Liz & Vaughn than that of Gage and Kelsey. I guess I am weird that way. I loved seeing a romance happen, but I did also enjoy seeing a couple that had broken up work on their issues while trying to stay alive.



Book Review= B

Thanks to Pocket books and this is my Honest Review and its already out

1 comment:

  1. I read the first two books and enjoyed them. I didn't even realize how many had come out since then.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks