Monday, December 3, 2012

Flutter Book Review

Emery Land has seizures but instead she is able to time loop. She has been doing this for some time now , and it has gotten even more worse. She travels back and starts solving the mystery. She goes to the town of Esperanza , and hides away from her father. Her dad wants to help and solve this mystery.

She makes friends with the locals and even makes a friend with Ash. He is there to do penance for something in his past. They have an interesting meeting , and not friends at all. They slowly get to know one another , and secrets are revealed from both of them. Emery also makes progress on her on regarding the time loops.

I loved that Emery still keeps in contact with her best friend. This was a different book, and I thoroughly enjoyed all the time loops. I think watching the book trailer helped me understand more about the book, whereas I was clueless. There was some romance in this book.

Best Line : We have the choice to be more than our DNA , I remembered dad telling me

Book Review = C

Thanks to Random House for the book and this is my Honest review

2 comments:

  1. I like that line! --Interesting plot but looks like something was missing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really loved the ending for this book, which I found absolutely shocking and which almost made up for my general lack of enjoyment of the book. The romance was not to my taste at all.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks