Sunday, December 30, 2012

Level 2 Book review

Felicia has been in a pod reliving her memories. She is in love with Neil, but she did like Julian for a bit.
Throughout the book we learn of her life and instances that helped shape her into the person who she has become. She has traveled to Nairobi and then to Germany. Her family is a church going people . There was mention of a Beehive many times and it made for an interesting concept.

This book at times reminded me of the Matrix in some ways. Felicia world is changed when she really awakes. Felicia loved her family but she also felt alot of pressure to good girl. This was through out the book,  with her friendship with her friend , and her romance with Julian.

She deals with something unknown to her as the Morati. She is dealing with all this information, and who can she really trust. She does have some friends in level 2. Felicia was strong girl , and loved that she could view her memories like you tube. I loved the Beekeeper scene and the romance with Neil.

Best Line : You know , Beekeeping is a serious business

Book Review= B

Thanks to Simon teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. I'm glad you liked book #2. I still have to start this series.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like it has potential! I might have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree, this was sort of Matrix-y! And it reminded me of THE ARCHIVED in some ways, too. I'm curious what will happen next. :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks