Saturday, January 26, 2013

Dualed Book Review

West has lost most of her family through this world. She becomes a striker and still has to kill her alternate , and those of her job. She is finally activated and has 30 to kill her alternate.

She finds out that there is hit out on her, but she has been close to getting her target. She is still getting jobs while doing her own thing. She finally realizes what is important to her .

Isn't this a pretty awesome cover? I was hoping for so much more , but I ended up feeling disappointed with the ending. It felt like a end of book, not a series. I had more questions , and it seemed to take forever  to reveal anything about the city, and different parts of the grid.
This book was lots of action, and light on the romance. This was a different world , and there was alot of killing to be the one ( insert Highlander joke here ). West  only has her friend Chord to help her out. We do learn about the world with the Strikers & Board , but not enough. I am not too sure I want to continue on with this series.

Book review= C




This book comes out Feb 26, 2013

Thanks to Random House for the book and this is my Honest Review

6 comments:

  1. I noticed that a lot of series recently seem to meander and then pack the last book with everything crammed into one.

    I'm so leery of trying new ones these days.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I haven't heard of this book before. I think I will pass on this one though. Thanks for the honest review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice review. I felt the same as you. A lot of promises and I felt like NOTHING was followed up on.

    And btw, her name was Wade in your book? I had hte eARC and the heroine's name was West (which is a direction...not a name).


    Amber Elise @ Du Livre

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. your right it was West and somehow I thought it was wade.

      Delete
  4. Sorry this one didn't work for you. I love that cover and was SO excited to read it. Seems like all the reviews I've read were in agreement with you. Hope your next book is a better one! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry this one was a let down! The cover is eye-catching!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks