Monday, January 28, 2013

Everbound Book review

Jack is still in the Evernealth. Nikki wants to go save him, but she needs help from Cole.

Cole is still in love with her. During her time down there she faces many dangers , and even has to do a maze. She does need to be bounced back to sleep. Nikki is the only one who can save Jack.
While down in the Evernealth and fighting wanders, she learns more about Cole and his past. She grows to like him. I enjoyed the stories Nikki told of her relationship with Jack. My favorite one was buying the candy.

This book was good. It kept me up late reading. I swoon even more over Cole. I love that Nikki would do anything to save Jack.

Book Review= B

Thanks to Harper Teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. I love books that keep you up late reading!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I cant wait to read this!!! I loved book one...;)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks