Thursday, January 31, 2013

Mini- Review --The Sweet Revenge of Celia Door

Celia doesn't have too many friends in ninth grade. She is picked on  by the mean girls, and also keeps a journal. Her parents are having marriage issues, and makes a friend who is a guy. He tells her his secret , and somehow the kids find out . . She wants to do what is best for her friend, and still being dark. This was a touching story about bullying, and the effects of it

Book Review= B

Thanks to penguin for the book and this my Honest Review


2 comments:

  1. Wait wait, but there's no letter grade listed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just requested this from Netgalley and really hope I get a chance to read it!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks