Friday, March 1, 2013

#SafewayFastForward

Thanks so much for Safeway for letting me do this today and this is my Honest review. It was pretty simple to sign up , and I didn't have any issues at all with it with the sign up. Thank Goodness , I had issues the last time.

I know how important it is to save money on gas , and also get a deal on food. I have to shop for 7 people.  There is gas station near by but I haven't used it yet since we tried the new reward. My husband always goes and gets his gas there.

I didn't like giving away all my personal  checking information, but I am willing to try this out. I don't see the reason why I needed to give it when I usually end up imputing my phone number or using my card for gas.

Well I tried it and it was easy to use, and payment comes right out of my checking account but I get more gas rewards. This is the food I bought to help feed my family. Also I have noticed that its takes a couple days to clear the bank. It took 4 days for a purchase to clear the bank.  Other than taking to long to clear from the bank, that was my only issue. I prefer using my debit card because I know that the purchase will happen instantaneously .  With so many people watching their budgets, this might be for someone , but I am still mixed on the overall benefits. Overall I liked the program but its not something I want to use continually. That's just me.

I know that this review is a bit different , but I I know that we need to eat and that we need gas to power the cars.  It will be back to the normal programming with the next book review.

Thanks so much for the Gift  Card and being able to try this program out Safeway.

1 comment:

  1. Very cool you got to try this out. Saving money is a priority these days.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks