Wednesday, March 27, 2013

The Rules Book Review

Ariane Tucker lives by 5 rules. She has  only her friend Jenna. Ariane is different from other girls. She is a hybrid, and she has been poked and prodded. She has some very special abilities. She is a very special project .
She stands up to Rachel and catches the eye of  Zane. He is popular , but he has been watching her. He is also the police chief's son.

This book is told in both point of views of Zane and Ariana. Zane has some issues with his dad. What starts off as a fake romance , it turns into something more.

I loved this discussion about star wars and her interest in Clark  Kent/ Superman. Ariane and Zane  both have their issues and also with their families.  I can't wait to see what happens next with them.

Book Review= B


Thanks to Karen & Disney  for this book and this is my Honest Review

This book comes out April 23

3 comments:

  1. I'm looking forward to reading this one. It's been getting a lot of good reviews so I'm excited.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought this one was a lot of fun. I'm glad you enjoyed it too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really looking forward to reading this one! Great review!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks