Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Things I can't Forget Book Review

Loved this book because I think I could understand and relate to Kate.

Kate has grown up in a very christian home. This summer will be different since she is working before she goes off to College. She is on the outs with Emily because of something she helped with and feels that it is a sin. She is growing and changing this summer. She reconnects with Matt. She also gets to know Parker and Will better while working at the camp.  She also realizes many things about God this summer, and she also starts becoming more open to many things. Matt is also getting over a heartache , and she makes friends with Brad.

I could relate to Kate and understand what she was going through  during the summer. I think I became more open to ideas before I went off to college. I loved that Kate started Listening  and not being so judgmental  I loved that she is trying to find a balance with her relationship to God and her relationships.

I love that in this series that we meet girls going through many different situations and with life , they become friends. I think the cover is a great description of what happens to Kate and with making those big life choices.

Book Review= A

Thanks so much to Source books for the book and this is my Honest Review

4 comments:

  1. Yay. So glad you liked this. I also loved the balance that Kate tried to find and seeing her transform as a character.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been meaning to read this book! :D Sounds a good one! Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have read Catching Jordan and it was one of my favorite reads of last year. I really need to read this book and the other in this series. I am concerned about this one though because I really don't like religion in my books so we shall see if I can get past that for an author I love.

    Thanks for the great review!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This sounds like a sweet book. I enjoyed reading your thoughts. I think going away to college is a great time to open your mind and experience new things and learn about other people's point of views.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks