Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Things I can't Forget Tour --10 Guys from her Books



 Top Ten List - Miranda Kenneally's favorite guy characters from her books

They say you shouldn’t play favorites, but we all do! So here are my favorite guy characters from my books, counting down from 10.

10. Ty Green: He is a love interest from Catching Jordan, and he works hard to take care of his family. He sure is pretty to look at. He even makes leaning against a school desk sexy.
9. Jeremiah Brown: He’s the younger brother of the main guy character from Things I Can’t Forget. Jeremiah only appears in one scene, but he made an impression on me. I’m planning on making him the love interest in a future book! Jeremiah is addicted to texting.
8. Drew Bates: Drew is in Stealing Parker. He stayed loyal to Parker even after her other friends ditched her. Drew is obsessed with Harry Potter and likes having Harry Potter marathons. He wants to be a sports reporter for ESPN one day.
7. Mike Woods: Mike is Jordan Woods’ older brother. He teases Jordan, but also looks out for her and isn’t afraid to tell her the hard truths. I would love to write an adult book about Mike and his college escapades one day!
6. Will “Corndog” Whitfield: I love Corndog because he has a great sense of humor but isn’t afraid to speak his mind. I didn’t intend for him to become the love interest of Stealing Parker, but he kept showing up and wouldn’t take no for an answer, so I went with it! (Also, author Trish Doller kept wanting to read more about Corndog, so it’s partially her fault he exists).
5. Jack Goodwin: You’ll get to meet him in Racing Savannah (December 2013). He is the owner of the farm where the main character works. Jack has three hound dogs that follow him around everywhere: Thor, Athena, and Jasper (he let his little sister name his dog after a Twilight character).
4. JJ: JJ is Jordan’s friend in Catching Jordan. Yeah, he’s kind of a man slut and he gets kicked out of all-you-can-eat buffets for eating too much, but he has a good heart.
3. Sam Henry: When I set out to write Catching Jordan, Henry wasn’t even a character! He just showed up one day and started taking over every single scene. At first I started to fight him, but then I realized there was no use in fighting Sam Henry.
2. Jake Reynolds: He is Jordan Woods’ brother’s perverted best friend who loves cheesy pick-up lines. “I may not be Fred Flinstone but I sure can make your bed rock.” He was in Catching Jordan and he might be making a cameo in another book of mine very soon…
1. Matt Brown: The love interest in Things I Can’t Forget. I love him because he’s broken, but still finds the fun in life. The little boys at camp call him “The King.” Also, he’s a lifeguard and who doesn’t like lifeguards?!

Thanks so much for being here Miranda and totally agree with all these guys that are in the top 10 

1 comment:

  1. Jeremiah was cute. I'm super excited to read about Jack. I struggle between preferring Corndog and Matt.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks