Thursday, April 25, 2013

The 5th Wave Book Review

Cassie has had a crush on Ben Parrish for the longest time. She lives with Sammy and her parents. An Alien invasion has occurred and it happens in waves. Right now its the 5th wave.

During this time : its either kill or be killed. No one can trust anyone any more. Cassie is trying to survive  on her own. Sammy is at a Camp , and is changed. Ben becomes a zombie fighting machine. Cassie meets Evan who is also trying to survive to. Ben is fighting in the army , and going to do battle against the aliens. Sammy meets Ben , and he knows that Cassie will find him.

Ben/ Sammy/ Cassie have all seen the same staff at different times in the book. Wonderland is key element that the aliens use to track the humans.

This does remind me of the Host . I am really enjoying the humor and this story. Cassie is a strong female who is questioning what's really happening here. This book also bring up " What does it mean to be Human ". Also Who can you really trust ? I loved that Cassie even saved some books . This book was full of action, and slight romance. I grew to like Ringer, Evan , and Nugget even more.


Book Review= A

This book comes out May 7

Thanks Penguin for the book and this is my Honest review

1 comment:

  1. I read a not so positive review on this, but your viewpoint has me interested again.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks