Thursday, April 18, 2013

The Loop Book Review

Ben and Maggie have gone through the loop a couple other times before and always end up dead. Ben starts out this loop again, and he is seeing some things again & feels deja vu  , and meets the same people again. Maggie and Ben both feel a pull of the loop or fate . They are trying to get away from the bad guy. Maggie always remembers the loops.

This book also had Maggie point of View and how she was dealing with the loop. While I do love movies like this...I found that going through 1 loop wasn't enough for me. I wanted to see why this loop was different from previous ones, and I didn't really get it. I enjoyed the sweet romance , but never really had an idea of why the bad guy wanted to kill them. I loved the location of New Orleans.

Book Review= C

Thanks to Disney for the book and this is my Honest Review
This comes out April 30

1 comment:

  1. Aw, I"m sorry this was a disappointment, Julie. I've had this one for awhile but haven't picked it up yet.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks