Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Armchair BEA-- all about myself



Please tell us a little bit about yourself: Who are you? How long have you been blogging? Why did you get into blogging?  
Hello my name is julie and I have been blogging for 6 years ...and I started this blog as a family blog 





  • Where in the world are you blogging from? Tell a random fact or something special about your current location. 
  •  I am from California and live in the state capital 

  • Have you previously participated in Armchair BEA? What brought you back for another year? If you have not previously participated, what drew you to the event?  Yes I did participated the past two years and really enjoyed myself 

  • What are you currently reading, or what is your favorite book you have read so far in 2013? I am reading Gated and so far my best books have been Written in Red 

  • Tell us one non-book-related thing that everyone reading your blog may not know about you.  Well I have started training for a Tough Mudder  which 10-12 miles and obstacles courses :) 


  • 9 comments:

    1. Fun pictures! What's Tough Mudder? A running mom? Something like that?

      ReplyDelete
    2. Anonymous28 May, 2013

      Nice to meet you! Hope you enjoy Armchair BEA!

      ReplyDelete
    3. This is my second time participating - so much fun!

      My brother is big into the tough mudder races - I've been to one of the them to watch - what a mess!!!

      My Intro Post

      ReplyDelete
    4. Tough Mudder sounds fun! My husband wants to do that, though I think training would be good!

      Enjoy Armchair BEA!

      Amanda

      ReplyDelete
    5. Congrats on training for Tough Mudder!!

      Happy Amrchair BEA!

      Freda's Intro

      ReplyDelete
    6. I've been wanting to read Written in Red but haven't done so yet. It's good to hear it's your favorite. Enjoy Armchair BEA!

      ReplyDelete
    7. Oh, Tough Mudder! That's awesome (and well beyond my abilities). Have a wonderful week!

      Maria @novalibrarymom.com

      ReplyDelete
    8. Good luck with the Tough Mudder :) Those always look like so much fun!

      Happy ABEA :)

      ReplyDelete
    9. Always love getting to know you better! :)

      ReplyDelete

    Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

    We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks