Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Armchair BEA- Blogging & Genre

  Have you branched out into your community? Do you partner with other bloggers?  Have you gone "pro" or begun supplementing your income through your blog?  Are you a long-term blogger, and how has your online personality developed over the years?  

Yes I have meet some great book bloggers in my area. No I don't partner with anyone at all. No I haven't gone pro yet. Yes I think my online and blogging has changed through the years. I love talking on twitter. I have made the choice to take a break from blogging and go back to school . 





 What draws you to a specific genre?  Do vampires, zombies, or witches float your boat?  Or, do you prefer the heat of romance?  



Some books that I read and adore are these : 












5 comments:

  1. So many of these are on my to-read list!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooo, I haven't read but want to read a lot of those! Proxy and The Corner of Bitter and Sweet are two Penguin books that I am DYING for. And I love your Hunger Games picture! :D

    Check out my post!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great books - I want to read Fangirl and Proxy!

    Good luck with school.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great books! Will miss you, but good luck with school! :)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks