Thursday, May 30, 2013

fml--mini review

Simon has been in love with Cassie . Tonight she is having a barter party and he wants to tell her how he really feels for her. This is a sliding doors for Simon because in one world he close and living the dream . And in Reality he has found someone else but still wants to tell Cassie how he feels. He is best with Coop and Ben , who are gay and haven't done it yet. His other best friend is trying a thing with a girl. Simon is also hanging out with this girl that came with him to the party and has a pet dog named Falcor.

This is did take me a while to get into because I couldn't figure what was real or not. Also some of the same things happened to Simon, so it was tough to figure out the time line. This is my first time reading the author. This remind me of the many teen movies I like to watch.

Book Review= C

Thanks to Simon Teen for the book and this is my Honest Review and this book comes out Jun 23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks