Wednesday, May 8, 2013

The Rules for Disappearing

Meg  & Mary  and their family have moved several times. They are in the Witness protection program. Things aren't going well for this family.

Meg has several rules in which she lives by. She also doesn't get close anyone, but her life changes when she meets Ethan. She always has a carry on bag with her to leave in a moments notice. She also starts questioning more of her parents. Her mom drinking has gotten worse while in the program, and she is having bad dreams. Life isn't so perfect , and with as many moves as she had.

Meg will do whatever she can to save her family. She does some rash things and finally tells the truth to some friends. With Ethan's love and support she is able to save her family.


This totally reminded of my fave show  In Plain Sight but from a witness perspective.

Book Review= B

Thanks to Disney for the book and this is my Honest review

This book comes out May 14

credit to USA Network 

2 comments:

  1. I really liked this one, Julie--I'm glad you did, too!

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah glad that you liked it too :) I love it when a book reminds me of my fave show, even though its gone now.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks