Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Reboot Book Review

Wren 178 has been a reboot for over 5 years. She is the best at what she does when she has to do her job. She is friend to Ever 56. She trains new recruits but always chooses a high number , but this time she chooses Callum 22. Rebooting is a effect of the KDH virus , but it also kills people. Reboots live a in HARC facility 24/7.

Ever is also having some issues. Callum is asking more questions , and getting into trouble. Wren is also interested in someone for the first time. During this time she starts becoming more curious and questioning of HARC.  Wren also learns that the under 60's are getting shots , and turning more into zombies.

I found this to be more of a undead romance. It did make me laugh , and a very fast read. I loved the Wren is such a kick butt character  There was alot of action and curious what is going to happen next with Callum & Wren. I loved seeing Wren change and open up her heart to Callum.

Book Review = B-/C

Thanks so much to Harper teen and this is my Honest Review
This book comes out May 7th


2 comments:

  1. Always nice to have a book that makes you laugh. And it sounds like the pacing was good. I'm having trouble focusing on books lately. I want something easy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I didn't want to read this at first but now I'm kind of interested after reading several reviews.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks