Wednesday, May 1, 2013

The Ward Book Review

Ren is a street racer , and taking care of a very good friend. Derek is her bookie, and she has been crushing on him for sometime. She also has job where she searchers for fresh water. She finds some freshwater, and takes some back with her . Her good friend is almost healed.

Now some others are interested in where she found this freshwater, and if she can find it again. She does work with a scientist to find it again. This world is dying , and many people are sick. There are those that will protect the water.

This book was different , and glad that its a stand alone. This book reminded me New Amsterdam and also Tuck Everlasting , That's the only clue I will give you about the book. It was much better than I thought it would be. It had action, some light romance. I did see a triangle forming.

Book Review= B

Thanks Harper teen for the book and this is My Honest Review

2 comments:

  1. It sounds good and an interesting premise. I just hesitate because you gave it a B. : )

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's a stand alone even with a triangle forming?

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks