Thursday, May 2, 2013

Golden Book Review

Parker Frost is up for a full ride scholarship to Stanford. She is in her Senior year and have never strayed from the path or did anything crazy. She finds a journal of Juliette . She died 10 years ago in a car accident. Juliette was part of the Golden couple with Shane.

Reading Juliette journal , Parker starts taking risks . She is also open to boy that she has had a crush on for sometime . While reading the journal , she is also changing too. Parker starts looking more closely at her life, and also ends up learning more about Juliette & Shane. Things aren't so Golden for the couple.

Parker decides to do something different with her best friends, and to also do something . She wants to find her Passion.

There are two romances in this book, and if you like Nicholas Sparks books/movies then you will love this book. I also loved that through out the book there are different poems. I also enjoyed the journal aspect of it and the writing , and learning about oneself.

This did remind me a bit of Gayle Forman's Just One day

Book Review= B+

2 comments:

  1. Reminds me of another book I read - which I can't remember the title of at the moment. Doh! that's going to drive me crazy lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved GOLDEN. I love the whole mystery behind the missing couple and the poems as well. The chemistry was also pretty sweet. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks