Friday, June 14, 2013

Neptune's Tears

Zee is an intern empath, who helps heal those that are sick. She meets David one day , and also helps rescue some more people.

David isn't being completely honest about many things. This is her first time being pierced or in love.

Zee takes care of older lady who helped create some Neptune diamonds earrings. Zee is is able to comfort her , and through her we learn more about this new world.

This was a science fiction  romance. I enjoyed this new world , but I didn't really connect with Zee or David. I found that it was a insta love . I did enjoy actually seeing this take place in London.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Macmillan for the book and this is my Honest Review

This book comes out June 25

1 comment:

  1. You know I think this was a rerelease but I'm not sure. Sorry you didn't enjoy it much, I thought about reading it but its definitely not high on my priority list.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks