Saturday, July 13, 2013

Siege and Storm Book Review

Siege and Storm
Henry and Holt
2nd in series
June 4
Review

Alina and Mal are on the run. She is almost taken by the Darkling. She is also taken captive by Strumhold . She learns more about the different amplifiers and works on understanding the myths. She also grows in power, and learns some secrets about Strumhold. Her relationship with Mal is tested , and Darkling is shadowing her.

Okay this book was very much hyped about being so good. I had to take my time and savor this world because I didn't want to be let down. Also second books in series do make or break whether I read on with it. That being said...this book was GOOD. I guess I love the bad boys in this series. I did love that new characters were introduced, and grew to love them too.

Book Review= B+


Thanks so much to Macmillan and this is my Honest review

4 comments:

  1. Wow. I can't believe how much you liked this. It was a little disappointing to me. It will be interesting to see where the third book takes us!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I read your review ..and I can see how it can be too. I totally just read and enjoyed it ..but the only fault was too many men after her. It was one of the better 2nd in a series, and hype. :)Yes

      Delete
  2. You just couldn't stay away! I gave it a 4 maybe that equates to a B? I do like the series thus far - but I feel that big chunks in the middle drag. I cannot stand Mal

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've seen such mixed reviews on this that I've been afraid to pick it up! Glad you enjoyed it!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks