Wednesday, July 17, 2013

The Bitter Kingdom Book Review

The Bitter Kingdom
Green willow
3rd in a series
Edelweiss
Aug 27


Elisa is on her way to rescue Hector. Throughout this book she is growing and changing with her relationships with Hector , Mara, and many others. Elisa also does have to make pretty big choices regarding  so many people. She also finds out more about herself .

I thought this was the perfect way to end the series.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Harper teen for the book and this is my Honest Review

This book comes out Aug 27

3 comments:

  1. Yay for series that end well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This series is new to me, but I am glad that it ends well. That is so important. I'll have to check it out.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can not wait for this one!!!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks