Saturday, August 10, 2013

FanGirl Book Review

Fangirl
St. Martins Press
Stand Alone
Net Galley
Sept 10

Cath and Wren are twin sisters. They are both off to the same college with different room mates. Cath is also into the Simon Snow fan fiction  world. She has been working her last book called CARRY ON , and she wants it to be done before the real authors last book comes out.

Reagan  is her room mate and Levi is her friend. Reagan & Levi both try to get her away from the computer . Levi used to date Reagan, but he loves hanging out with Cath.

Cath is taking a writing class & works on a story with Nick. She also has some mother/father issues that she has to deal with during this year.

This book made my laugh and cry . I stayed up reading it. The Levi character kept me reading on, along with Cath. I was also curious how this fan fiction would be apart of this book. Cath & Wren both have their issues to work on too. This book was light , but there are some serious issues brought up through out. This does take place in college , so its not quite young adult , but its also not New adult.

I am fangirling over Fangirl. This is another Great book & I highly recommend it .

Book Review= A

Thanks so much to St. martins Press for letting me read this book and this is my Honest Review
This book comes out today

1 comment:

  1. Oh how funny. I just saw this review. I did the same play on words in my review. It's hard not to isn't it? :)

    What a great review btw. I can't wait to read this.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks