Saturday, August 17, 2013

Taste Test Book Revew

Taste Test
Bloomsbury
Net Galley- Review
stand alone
Aug 27

Nora is a cook at her dad's BBQ restaurant. She enters to be on the Reality TV show called Taste Test. She is a county girl surrounded by all these legacy cooks and beautiful people. She makes an enemy with Christian ( who is a legacy). They like to verbally spar with each other.

During the book we are able to see a couple of cooking competition, but not all of them. I did enjoy the interviews with both of them and the other contestants. Christian has issues with his father. Nora also doesn't put up with his crap either. There is a lot of tension between them. Nora is also trying to solve the mystery with the other contestants.

Book Review= C

Thanks so much to Bloomsbury for the book and this is my Honest Review

5 comments:

  1. My husband and I are addicted to reality cooking shows, we just can't get enough, so I think this would be a fun read for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Only a C rating? Too bad - it sounds adorable and I love cooking books.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do too usually but this was predictable :(

      Delete
  3. I like cooking and I like cooking shows, so....this sounds like it might be fun! C rating isn't so promising, though.

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks