Sunday, September 15, 2013

This song will save your life Book review

This song will save your life
Farrar Straus Giroux
stand alone
for review
Sept 17

Elise Dembowski has been the butt of every joke. She tried to commit suicide a while back. She finds a club, and makes new friends. She also sorta finds a new love. She has also found online diary of words written by her. ( But she hasn't written them, but she has felt like that). Elise also finds out that she enjoy's DJing & she is slowly breaking out of her shell.

I can't put into the words how I felt reading this book. This book would have been great when I was teenager because I felt like Elise in high school. I was always looking in with my friendships . I also had to deal with mean girls at church. This book spoke to me on so many levels.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Farrar Straus Giroux and this is my Honest review

1 comment:

  1. I wish high school me had had this book too-she would have loved it as much as current me does and found it very helpful.

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks