Tuesday, February 4, 2014

Cress Book Review

Cress
Fewiel  & Friends
For Review
3rd in a series
Feb 4 2014

Cress lives in a satellite and is a hacker. She has swoon and following any news about Captain Thorne. Cinder and the gang find the satellite, and are ambushed.  Scarlett is taken , and wolf is beside himself . Cinder finally has a plan to stop the wedding , and talk to Kai.  Cinder also meets a guard that is love with Winter.

Cress falls to the earth with Thorne , and tries to survive on earth. She grows and changes through out the book. I loved how all the interwoven stories all come together . I loved the romance, and seeing all the girls become stronger.

Book Review= B+

Thanks so much to Macmillan for the book and this is my Honest Review



1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to spend more time with the dreamy Thorne! And I guess those girls, too. ;)

    Wendy @ The Midnight Garden

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks