Monday, February 3, 2014

Landry Park Book Review

Landry Park
dial
1st in a series
from publisher
Feb 4

Madeline Landry is the grand daughter of Jacob Landry who saved the world with these Nuclear power lanterns. This is the future but it was also very Victorian era.

She would like to go to college, but her father would like her to help run the estate. Madeline eye's are opened to many of the rootless issues. She meets David Dana who is unlike other gentry men. She loves to read about King Arthur & Guinevere . Her family has many secrets.

She wants to do something to help the rootless, and shows that she has some humanity. Her family life isn't as perfect, and her father has had mistresses at times. There is battle that is fought, and she is meets Jude.  She ends up making her debut with one of these guys.

This world was very different, and felt real. I loved the world building. I also loved the attraction between David and Madeline. I loved their conversations. I can't wait to see what happens in the next book.  I admit that this book was very good , and I loved the cover.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to the publisher for the book and this is my Honest Review

No comments:

Post a Comment

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks