Thursday, May 29, 2014

The Immortal Crown

The Immortal Crown
dutton
for review
adult
2nd in a series
May 29


Justin still has feelings for Mae, and he doesn't want to act on them because then he will do the bidding for Odin. Justin is friends with Lucien , and he invites them to go with him on a Goodwill trip to Arcadia. Mae has a vision about her niece , and wants to save her.

Justin and Mae arrive in Arcadia , and Religion is the key . IN this part of the world, there is polygamy , and girls were being sold into slavery. Justin has a mission to complete from his god, and has a experience with the Ravens. Tessa is exploring a story close to home regarding a Senator. Mae has her mission to complete.

I am growing to love this world and the mythology , and that many different religions are brought up. I love seeing the Norse Mythology and it appears to be the main one. I can't wait to see what happens next with Justin  & Mae. There were some sweet moments, and the truth did come out regarding their relationship.

Book Review= B

Thanks so much to Dutton and this is my My honest review

3 comments:

  1. I'm kind of sorry that I passed on this series now. I really liked her Georgina Kincaid books, so I should have known better. Oh well, sometimes it's fun reading installments back-to-back. Great review!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ^^^^^She's talking about me, LOL. I love this series too, and after that ending, I don't know how I'm going to wait for an entire year to find out what happens next.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really enjoying this series, and I love those two ravens!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks