Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Undead with Benefits

Undead with Benefits
edelweiss
2nd in series
Harper Teen
Aug 26

Jake and Amanda are both undead still and on the run. Cass is on the run with them too. Cass is the psychic and feeling like an outlaw. She has feelings for Jake , but only because she has been in his mind. They are headed to Iowa for a cure.

Jake and Amanda are in relationship , but Amanda doesn't trust Cass. Jake and Amanda have been hooking up since it might end. Cass needs to complete her mission. There are twists and turns in this book.

This book was funny and many times I laughed out Loud. There were many comic book references and gaming references . Jake is aware that he is in a triangle with both girls wanting him. Amanda does have chapter and the rest are Jake & Cass. This book had action , romance, and even some mind bending times. I am so glad that I was able to see how this ended, but I don't want to spoil you at all.

Book Review= B-/C

thanks so much to Harper teen and this is my Honest Review

3 comments:

  1. Is this the end to the series? I have both books and need to read them. They sound fun.

    Karen @ For What It's Worth

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm a bit of a geek, so I love it when there are comic / gaming references in books. They make my inner nerd happy. Twists and turns are great, but love triangles are not. However, from your review this series seems to be fun overall which is really all I needed to know!

    ReplyDelete

Help me feed the Monkeys--We love comments

We are an award free zone. Thanks so much for all the previous awards, but I can't continue passing them on at this time. Thanks